Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm back!



Yup, almost a year since I posted anything, ha ha. Too much can happen in a year! Like hmm.... lets see, we moved to Salt Lake, to Sugar house area. We are renting a house that was built in the 1930's. It's awesome, just stinks to pay rent. Tucker is scared to go up stairs or down stairs alone so he always convinces Eli, his 2 year old brother, to go with him beacause aparently Eli knows how to scare away any "boggarts." Anyways, I don't really blame Tucker, I know I was terrified of going into the basement when I was little, and ever since a neighbor told us that the original owner passed away in the basement, I get a little creeped out sometimes aswell.

Tucker started Kindergarten. He loves it. It is his "job" he says we work at the same place. His teacher, Mrs. Youngberg, is so sweet and soft spoken, after living with me, Tucker can probably really appretiate this. He goes to an extended day kidergarten class for the afternoons, his teacher there is Mrs. G. Mrs. G always has a funny story to tell me about Tucker. She was telling me today how last Friday during Show and tell, the class was talking about he Praying Mantis Tucker took to show the week before. She was asking him about how we have been feeding it grasshoppers, she asked him what the mantis does with the grasshoppe, Tucky replied "it sucks the GUTS out, then spits out the bones" She says that she and the assisstant where trying so hard not to laugh.
Both his teachers since the very beginning of school kept giving me comments like "he's just trying so hard." hmm not sure waht exactly they mean, Parent/teacher conferences are next week, guess I'll find out then.
Eli...well what can I say about Eli, he a kid who knows what he wants and is going to get it one way or another!

Anyways mostly just wanted to post these cutest pictures ever of Tucker, Eli a Lena at Gardner Village this past weekend. To get teh whole effect you have to imaging the three of them sitting there saying "cheeeeeeeeeeeeese" for at least a minute while we try to get a picture where all three are looking at the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment